We try to do our best to give you and your horse a wonderful home:
We hope to welcome you and your horse in our barn. For more details or if you have any questions, please contact Diane.
- Indoor Arena (deep, soft footing)
- Outdoor Ring (soft sand + light)
- Trail ride paths (alternatively with natural jumps, water)
- All day or all night turn-out in herds
- Stalls (with soft sawdust bedding and rubber mads)
- All horses can be inside over night by too bad weather conditions
- Stall cleaning twice a day
- Sweet feed twice a day
- Hay on a regular bases
- Regular worming
- Regular Vet-Checks, vaccination etc.
- In case of illness or injuries, regular treating with medicine etc.
- Farrier coming on regular bases
- Regular hoofcare by Diane for barefooted horses
- Place to hose your horse off
- Place in the tack room
- Possibility of having your horse groomed or shaved in front of shows etc.
- Possibility of taking part in lessons or shows etc.
The Trailer, getting ready for a show day...
The Isle of the lower part of the barn
The Outdoor Ring
The Indoor Arena